Copying and distributing are prohibited without permission of the publisher
31 May 2012
Participants at Global Investor/isf’s tri-party roundtable debate the effects of the ECB’s long term refinancing operations, the impact of Basel III and the regulatory drive for transparency
• Chair: Simon Murray
• Alan Hutchins, vice president, BNY Mellon, global collateral management, broker dealer services
• Ulf Bacher, co-head of the agency cash management business, Newedge
• Oliver Clark, money market product manager, MTS
• Richard Glen, head of global securities financing sales, UK, Ireland and Americas, Clearstream Banking
• Olivier de Schaetzen, director, product solutions, global markets, Euroclear
• Grant Davies, head collateral management sales EMEA, J.P. Morgan
• Mark Barnard, managing director and global head of ESR liquidity management, RBS Global Banking & Markets
• Sam Edwards, European head of collateral trading, Credit Suisse Securities Europe
Chair: What innovations are your firms introducing into the market right now?
Alan Hutchins: One of BNY Mellon’s major initiatives is IT infrastructure, making it more client-friendly and customisable, providing dashboards, different options for sharing information, and providing information more on a real-time basis. Building the enhancements our clients are asking us for, such as alternative ways to...
Access to this content is denied because you are not logged in. Please login to view this content
Subscribers have unlimited access to all current and archive content. Start your
subscription today - click on the button below.
Taking a free trial will give you access to the current issue for two weeks (excluding
some surveys and articles). Start your free trial today.