Global Investor/ISF hosts events around the world, covering a wide variety of subjects from asset management to securities finance
Date: 3rd September 2014
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Upcoming industry event
Date: 16th - 17th September 2014
Location: London, UK
The lines between securities lending and investment management are blurring. Through regulation and market forces, securities lending is evolving towards collateral management. A whole new landscape is emerging, and with it a new way of doing business.
Understanding where the opportunities are and how to optimize them within this changing landscape are the underlying themes at IMN’s 19th Annual European Beneficial Owners’ Securities Lending Conference.
With an agenda constructed with the support of an industry-led event advisory board, IMN’s highly renowned event has been Beneficial Owners’ meeting of choice for nearly twenty years and attracts 300+ attendees, 100+ of which are Beneficial Owners.
Issues for discussion for 2014 include:
- Indemnification in an Era of On-Balance Sheet Provisioning & CCPs: What Does it Mean for Industry Stakeholders?
- The Chase for Alpha & Risk Mitigation in An Evolving Regulatory & Economic Environment: The Beneficial Owner Viewpoint
- Securities Lending in a New World Order: The Borrower Perspective
- The CCP Model in Today’s – and Tomorrow’s – Securities Lending Market
- Collateral Management: Around the Issue in 45 Minutes
- A Critical Update on the Latest Regulation Impacting Securities Lending and the Business Implications for Industry Stakeholders
- To Lend or Not to Lend in the New World Order? Addressing the Ethics Behind Lending & Gaining the Support of Pension Fund Board Members
- Comparing and Contrasting Routes to Market in an Evolving Industry
- In Summary: Adapting to an Evolving Securities Lending Industry - Assessing New Opportunities and Strategic Initiatives
For the agenda and further information, please visit: http://www.imn.org/eurosec14 Register Now